Start Date: ASAP
Tenure: Full-time position with the option for flexible hours, on a permanent employment basis.
Location: Working partly from home, with the team in South West London, and often on site across London and beyond.
This role is suited to newly qualified designers, or experienced designers looking for an exciting change in direction. The role will develop as the company grows and you’ll be a crucial part of that journey.
The role will include:
- Interpreting client briefs, conducting site surveys and creating base plans in Vectorworks
- Creating garden designs and planting plans with the assistance of pre-planned templates, feeding back on and developing these templates
- Sourcing plants, managing orders, delivery schedules and substitutions
- Deliveries to client sites and acting as the face of the brand
- Managing finances, including reconciliation of planting budgets
- Involvement in business development, for example content creation, website development, marketing and strategy
- Passion for plants and design, with good core plant knowledge
- Strong technical skills, including Photoshop, InDesign, Vectorworks and Microsoft Office
- Flexible, reliable and confident, with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Full, clean driving licence, ideally with own car
- Laptop or computer ideally with own Vectorworks Landmark licence
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 28 days paid holiday and discretionary annual bonus
- On-going training and development
To apply: Please send your CV, small portfolio of work, and a covering email to Alex Hollingsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Friday 29th April 2022.